“3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website”
The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal data. As far as on our sides personal data (for example name, address or E-Mail addresses) are raised, this takes place, as far as possible, always on voluntary basis. These data will not be disclosed to third parties without your explicit consent.
Please note that data transmission over the Internet (for example, when communicating by e-mail) may have security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
1. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) We inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) (see our imprint):
asfc – atelier scherer fair consulting gmbh
Hermann-Glockner-Strasse 5, 90763 Fürth
Phone: +49 911 970058-0
Fax: +49 911 970058-66
HRB 9579, AG Fürth, Ust-IdNr. DE 132720051
You can reach our data protection officer under “privacy [at] asfc.de” or under our postal address with the addition “data protection officer “.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
– Right to information,
– Right to rectification or erasure,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to object to the processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 DS-GVO):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the requirement (concrete page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– Each transmitted amount of data
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
- a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and mode of operation of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
- b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes, fox example decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
- Use of Google Analytics
4. We do not use Google Analytics on our website.
5. WordPress.com Stats
This website uses WordPress.com Stats, a visitor traffic statistics tool operated by Automatic Inc., 60 29th Street # 343, San Francisco, CA 94110-4929, USA, using Quantcast Inc., 201 3rd tracking technology St, Floor 2, San Francisco, CA 94103-3153, USA. WordPress.com-Stats uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is stored on a server in the USA. The IP address is anonymized immediately after processing and prior to its storage. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please be aware that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. You can contradict to the collection and use of the data by Quantcast with effect for the future, by clicking on the link “Click here to opt-out” to set an opt-out cookie in your browser at this point: http: / /www.quantcast.com/opt-out. If you delete all cookies on your computer, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
6. Use of Google Maps
We use the “Google Maps” service on our website, an online mapping service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter referred to as “Google”). This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature. By visiting our website Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. Your IP address will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you’re logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must first log out. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for non-logged in users) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users about your activities on our website.
We use Google Maps to provide you with interactive maps of Google Maps, allowing you to better use our website. This is also our legitimate interest.
You have the right to contradict to the creation of these user profiles, but you must contact Google for this.
Google has submitted to the Privacy Shield Agreement between the European Union and the United States and certified. As a result, Google agrees to comply with the standards and regulations of European data protection law. Further information can be found in the following linked entry: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
7. Use of Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”) for consistent font presentation. When you access a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache to correctly display texts and fonts.
To do this, the browser you use must connect to Google’s servers. As a result, Google learns that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a consistent and attractive presentation of our online services. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer.
US-based Google LLC is certified to the US Privacy Shield, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection in the EU.
8. Affected rights: information, cancellation, blocking
Whenever we collect and process personal information, it is encrypted before it is transmitted. This means that your data can not be misused by third parties. Our security measures are subject to a constant optimization process. Also, our privacy policies are continually being revised. Please make sure you have the latest version.
At any time you have the right to free information about your stored personal data, their origin and recipient and the purpose of the data processing as well as a right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data. For further information on personal data, please contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint.
We have taken technical and administrative precautions to protect your personal information against loss, destruction, manipulation and unauthorized access. All our employees as well as service providers working for us are obliged to the valid data protection laws.
Please contact us at any time if you would like to find out which personal data we store about you or if you want to have them corrected or deleted. Furthermore, you have the right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR), a right to contradict to processing (Art. 21 GDPR) and the right of data transferability (Art. 20 GDPR).
In these cases, please contact us directly (address see point 1)
10. In our own case: contradiction advertising mails
The use of contact data published in the context of the imprint obligation for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby rejected. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
Content and structure are protected by copyright. The duplication of contents or data, in particular the use of texts, text parts or pictorial material requires the prior written consent of asfc- atelier Scherer fair consulting.
All information is for informational purposes only. Liability is limited to intent and gross negligence. Third-party websites to which we refer are the responsibility of the respective providers. asfc – atelier Scherer fair consulting is not responsible for the content of such pages.
Our websites are a service. The information and information contained has been carefully checked and researched. For the correctness, completeness and topicality no liability can be taken over.
In addition, the websites of asfc – atelier Scherer fair consulting may have been linked to another website by hyperlink without their knowledge. We assume no responsibility for presentation and content or any other connection to asfc – atelier Scherer fair consulting in third party websites.